FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Chicken Nachos
Nothing says “fiesta” like nachos. Make these easy, cheesy chicken nachos with John Soules Foods® Chicken Fajita Meat, El Terrifico Tamale Co.® White Cheese Dip and Italian Rose® Fresh Salsa. No tortilla chip will be left un-dipped.
- 2 cup(s) John Soules Foods® Chicken Fajita Meat
- 1 cup(s) El Terrifico Tamale Co.® White Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian Rose® Fresh Salsa
- 1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- chopped avocado
- shredded romaine lettuce
- sliced black olives
- sour cream
- Combine chicken, cheese dip and salsa in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Heat until mixture is bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place tortilla chips on a platter. When ready to serve nachos, spoon heated chicken mixture over chips. Garnish with desired toppings and enjoy!