FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet
Salsa is the key to making a quick sauce with lots of flavor. Try it in this cheesy, low-fat, low-cal skillet with green peppers and crunchy corn—a new family favorite.
View all tips »
Special Extra: Garnish each serving with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro or chopped green onions.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite flavor prepared Crystal Light Drink.
- 2 cup(s) multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/4 cup(s) thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Mexi Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 min. Stir in salsa, corn and peppers. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Top with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 min. or until cheese is melted.