FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Chicken & Veggie Mac
Servings: 4 servings, 1 1/4 cups each
Macaroni and cheese is both a kid-pleaser and a stealth vegetable delivery system. With this hearty and colorful recipe, your kids will be happy to eat their veggies.
- 1 pkg. (7.25 oz.) Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots and cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- Cook macaroni in large saucepan with the light prep. instructions on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water along with the macaroni; drain. Return macaroni mixture to saucepan.
- Add cheese sauce mix and remaining ingredients; mix well. Cook on low heat 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.