FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Macaroni-Beef Skillet
When dinnertime starts with a box of mac and cheese, how can you go wrong? Hearty and easy to make and clean up, this one-pan dish will be a weeknight staple.
- 1 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained (14.5 ounce)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 pkg. Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (7-1/4 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes and water; cover. Bring to boil. Stir in Macaroni and the Cheese Sauce Mix; simmer, covered, on medium-low heat 10 min. Stir.
- Top with shredded cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.