FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Miracle Asparagus
The miracle part is not just a nod to the secret ingredient in the velvety cheese sauce. It's also the fact that everyone in the family will dig right into fresh asparagus.
View all tips »
Substitute fresh broccoli florets or trimmed fresh green beans for the asparagus.
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Microwave asparagus and water in covered 2-qt. microwaveable casserole on HIGH 5 to 6 min. or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients in microwaveable bowl. Microwave 2 min. or until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after each minute. Serve over asparagus.