FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Ravioli with Spinach and Sausage Layered Lasagna
This savory cheesy lasagna is the perfect meal for football get-togethers and family gatherings.
View all tips »
For best results, let cheesy ravioli lasagna sit in refrigerator overnight before cooking.
- 1 Artisan Fresh™ Bruschetta
- 1 pint Daisy® Sour Cream (low-fat)
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup(s) julienne fresh Basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pkg. Artisan Fresh Spinach and Three Cheese Ravioli
- 2 lb. Artisan Fresh Spinach and Asiago Sausage, pre-cooked and cut into ¼” slices
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 2 pkg. Artisan Fresh Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 12 oz. Bakers and Chefs Four Cheese Mexi Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray or lightly oil 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix bruschetta with Daisy sour cream, egg yolks, basil and salt and pepper. Place a ½” thick layer across the bottom of the dish.
- Take ravioli and place side by side, forming the second layer on top of the bruschetta mix.
- Place a single layer of sliced, blanched sausage on top of the ravioli.
- Mix spinach and artichoke dip with beaten eggs and then place ½” thick layer on top of the sausage.
- Repeat layers one more time consecutively. There should be about ¾” space remaining at the top of the casserole dish.
- Place a thin, even layer of the Mexican Blend cheese.
- Cover with lid, place in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Then remove lid and bake an additional 10 – 15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and slightly brown.
- Rest for 15 – 20 minutes before cutting 3x5” pieces for 15 portions.