FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Shrimp and Rice
Shrimp cooks more quickly than chicken, and is just as delicious. Why wait? Try this quick-and-easy skillet dinner tonight!
View all tips »
Stir in 3 slices cooked and crumbled Oscar Mayer® Bacon just before serving.
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. frozen large shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 2 cup(s) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese Spread (.50 of 8-ounce tub)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) instant white rice, uncooked
- 2 cup(s) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 3 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add broth and cream cheese spread to skillet; stir until well blended. Add rice; mix well. Cover; cook on low heat 5 min.
- Stir in broccoli and shrimp; cook, covered, 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed and broccoli is heated through.