FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Southwest Chicken Skillet
Only 5 ingredients are needed for this family-pleasing skillet meal.
- 2 cup(s) uncooked rotini pasta (6 oz.)
- 2 cup(s) cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup(s) shredded taco-flavored cheese
Garnishes, If Desired
- Diced red bell pepper
- Sliced ripe olives
- Coarsely broken tortilla chips
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 3 cups water to boiling; add pasta. Cook 8 to 9 minutes or until pasta is tender; drain and return to skillet.
- Add chicken, cooking sauce and chiles; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bell pepper, olives and tortilla chips.