FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cheesy Spinach Bacon Dip
Kick off your next party with our zippy dip in your starting lineup. Chilies bring the heat while cheese, spinach and bacon assist on special teams for a potluck score!
View all tips »
Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables. (Tortilla chips and vegetables are not included in nutrition information.)
Prepare using 2% Milk Velveeta® and Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese.
Use Your Slow Cooker:
When serving this dip at a party, pour the prepared dip into a small slow cooker set on Low. This will keep the dip warm and at the ideal consistency for several hours. For best results, stir the dip occasionally to prevent hot spots.
- 1 pkg. fresh chopped spinach (10 ounce)
- 1 lb. Velveeta®, cut into .50-inch cubes (16 ounce)
- 4 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed (.50 of 8-ounce pkg.)
- 1 can Ro*Tel® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (10 ounce), undrained
- 8 slices cooked Oscar Mayer® Bacon, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on High 5 min. or until Velveeta® is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.