FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chef Eddie’s Breakfast Frittata
Kick start your morning – and your metabolism - with this fun, filling and heart-smart breakfast.
- 1 cup(s) Castle Wood Reserve Spiral Ham, cubed
- 1 cup(s) Broccoli, steamed
- cup(s) Yellow Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Grape Tomatoes, split
- 24 oz. Egg Beaters
- 1 loaf Artisan Fresh Baguette, sliced ½” thickness
- 1/2 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray Pam in 8” round cake pan and set Aside
- Heat sauté pan then spray with Pam. Add broccoli, onions and tomatoes. Sauté until soft - approximately 3- 5 minutes.
- Add egg beaters and scramble until soft. Then remove from heat.
- Transfer eggs to baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- After slicing baguette, toss in olive oil and place baguette on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at the same time as the frittata – approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.