FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chef Eddie’s Party Green Chili & Ham Stew
Warm the souls of family and friends during the holidays with this hearty stew. Having a smaller get together? Store the rest in the freezer and serve at a later date.
- 4 lb. Castlewood Reserve Spiral Ham
- 1 bunch Celery, chopped
- 2 Yellow Onions, diced
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 10 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 6 Hatch Chilies, roasted and peeled
- 4 Russet Potatoes, chopped chunk style
- 3 can White Beans, drained
- 1 bag frozen Corn
- 1 bag frozen Peas
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 loaf Artisan Fresh Baguette
- 6 qt. Chicken Stock
- 1 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a large pot, heat olive oil then add potatoes, garlic, celery, carrots and onions. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- In the same pot, add all remaining ingredients and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Slice Artisan Fresh Baguette into 1/2 inch thickness. Brush with olive oil and grill face down.
- Place Artisan Fresh Baguette in bottom of serving bowl, spoon stew on top and garnish with chopped cilantro.