FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cherry Topped Chocolate Tassies
Sprinkle the cookie edges while they are still hot with powdered sugar or red decorator sugar to make these tassies fancy.
View all tips »
These tassies are fragile when they’re hot, so it’s important to let them cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) Gold Medal® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 24 large maraschino cherries, drained, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, beat butter and cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. On low speed, beat in flour and salt until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 24 (1-1/4 inch) balls. Press in bottoms and up sides of muffin cups. Fill each cup with about 2 teaspoons chocolate chips. Top each with a cherry.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until edges of cups are golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from muffin cups to cooling rack; cool completely.