FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cherry Cola Brownies
Love cherry cola? Try it in rich, fudgy brownies. They're sure to be a kid-certified favorite.
View all tips »
These totally transportable brownies are sure to be a big hit at your next get-together. Pack a plastic knife (rather than a sharp knife) to easily cut the brownies.
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) cherry cola carbonated beverage
- 16 maraschino cherries, if desired
- 1 pouch (20 oz.) Betty Crocker® Hershey®'s Ultimate Chocolate brownie mix (from 5-lb. box)
- 1/4 cup(s) cherry cola carbonated beverage
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of an 8x8 or 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.)
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, 1/4 cup cherry cola, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from sides of pan comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, beat frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread evenly over brownies. For 16 brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Garnish each brownie with a cherry.