FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cherry Magic Cookie Bars from Eagle Brand®
A graham cracker crust topped with chocolate chips, cherries and coconut in a chewy caramel layer. Need we say more?
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 oz.) jar maraschino cherries, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 1 1/3 cup(s) flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking pan). In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.