FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cherry, Peach and Nectarine Breakfast Sundaes
Layers of sliced peaches, nectarines and cherries with crunchy granola and vanilla yogurt make this a delightful way to start the day when summer fruit is at its peak ripeness. Use a tall glass as a playful take on an ice cream sundae.
View all tips »
- Use a chopstick to push the pit through the cherry if you don’t have a cherry pitter.
- Use only peaches or only nectarines for the breakfast sundaes, if desired, or vary the fruit by combining plums, pineapple and kiwi slices with the nectarines and peaches.
- 1 large firm-ripe peach, peeled, stone removed and sliced
- 1 large firm-ripe nectarine, peeled, stone removed and sliced
- 1 cup(s) pitted cherries
- 2 cup(s) vanilla yogurt (low-fat)
- 2 cup(s) granola
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Place one-third of the sliced peaches, nectarines and cherries in a tall glass or bowl.
- Layer with one-third granola and one-third yogurt. Repeat layers two more times, ending with yogurt.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.