FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cherry Yum Yum
Cherry season is even yummier with this cool, creamy icebox dessert that's easy as pie.
- 1 box graham cracker crust mix
- 2 pkg. cream cheese (8 ounce ea.)
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounce) Cool Whip®
- 5 cup(s) fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp. cornstarch
- In a saucepan, combine cherries with remaining pie-filling ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes. Cool before using in dessert.
- Prepare graham cracker crust according to box directions in a round cake pan or glass 8x8-inch baking dish. Cook, then cool completely.
- Cut cheese into blocks and beat with an electric mixer. Fold in sugar. Add Cool Whip and mix. Spread over graham crust.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator overnight. Top with cherry pie filling and serve.