FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Alfredo on Penne Pasta
Creamy Alfredo sauce is paired with tender chicken breasts for a hearty pasta main course the whole family will love. And it’s elegant enough for company, too.
- 4 boneless/ skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 4 oz. Bertolli® Olive Oil
- 16 oz. Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 12 oz. AIPC (Ameri Italian Pasta Company®) Penne Pasta
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands® Black Peppercorns (ground)
- 2 Tbsp. Spice Islands® Mediterranean Salt (ground)
- Bring water to a boil. Add 2 ounces olive oil and 2 tablespoons salt. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Strain and set aside.
- Heat sauté pan and add remainder of olive oil. Once hot, add chicken slices and cook until done throughout.
- Add Alfredo sauce to sauté pan and heat.
- Toss pasta with sauce and chicken.
- Finish with fresh ground pepper and a pinch of salt.