FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken BBQ "Sliders"
There are just 4 ingredients needed to prepare these tasty bite-size sandwiches. They will disappear faster than you can say "Sliders".
View all tips »
Prepare using Oscar Mayer® Carving Board® Slow Roasted Roast Beef.
Substitute 3 hot dog buns, each cut into thirds, for the Hawaiian rolls. Makes 9 servings.
Add pepperoncini peppers or banana pepper rings to the sandwich filling.
- 7 1/2 oz. Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 8 Hawaiian rolls (2 inch), split
- 2 Kraft® Singles, quartered
- Cook chicken and barbecue sauce in nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Fill rolls with Singles pieces and chicken mixture.