FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Broccoli Frittata
Servings: Makes 2 servings (1/2 frittata each)
An Italian omelet made with broccoli, chicken, tomato and onion plus Italian seasoning for added flavor.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup(s) small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 ounce)
- Preheat broiler. Spray medium ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add broccoli, chicken, tomato, onion, Italian seasoning and salt; cook and stir 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Add Egg Beaters. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 9 minutes or until frittata is almost set. Remove lid.
- Place skillet under broiler 2 minutes or until top is set, but not brown. Cut frittata in half to serve.