FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken-Broccoli Mac & Cheese Skillet
Love lasagna but don’t have the right pasta? You can still enjoy it as long as you have Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese on hand. See how easy it is to make a skillet lasagna that will delight and satisfy even the choosiest eaters in your family.
View all tips »
Prepare using 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
The lean meat and broccoli mixed with the macaroni and cheese results in a quick meal that's a good source of vitamin C from the broccoli
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cup(s) milk and water
- 1 pkg. Kraft® Macaroni and Cheese Dinner (14ounce)
- 4 Tbsp. margarine
- 10 oz. fresh broccoli florets
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until done.
- Add milk, and Macaroni; stir. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 7-8 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in margarine. Add Cheese Sauce mix and broccoli; cook and stir 5 min. or until heated through.