FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Caesar Wraps
A quick marinade makes grilled chicken breasts extra tasty and moist. Then transform the chicken into everybody’s favorite, chicken Caesar salad, served in an easy-to-eat wrap.
View all tips »
Pungent garlic flavor without the mess and work of peeling and chopping fresh garlic! 3/4 teaspoon Tone’s® Garlic Powder equals 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic. 1/4 teaspoon Tone’s® Garlic Powder is the equivalent of one medium garlic clove.
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Tone’s® Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Tone’s® Restaurant Black Pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 flour tortillas (12-inch)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese, shredded
- Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic powder and black pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Marinate chicken for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium direct heat, 12 to 16 minutes, turning once until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 170°F.
- Remove chicken to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes. Slice into 1/4-inch strips.
- Fill warmed tortillas with chicken and romaine lettuce.
- Top with salad dressing and Parmesan cheese.