FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
You’ll love this one-pot recipe for smooth, savory chicken chili. Chobani® Greek Yogurt brings a creamy texture to the soup base for a more satisfying lunch, dinner or side dish.
- 1 cup(s) Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, quartered
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground oregano
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 15.5 oz. cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 4 oz. can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 14.5 oz. can low-sodium chicken broth
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Mix in chicken, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper and cayenne. Cook, stirring often until the chicken is browned, about 8 minutes.
- Add beans, chilies and broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Turn off heat and puree about 1/3 of soup with Chobani in a blender. Stir blended soup back into pot and serve.