FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
The kids won’t be able to resist this tasty combination of all their favorite foods, from chicken nuggets to pizza and Alfredo sauce.
- 1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup(s) Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese.
- Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.