FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
No time to make a traditional chicken cordon bleu? This handy shortcut skimps on preparation time but definitely not on the flavor.
View all tips »
For a flavor variation, use dilled Havarti cheese slices in place of Swiss.
- 4 Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders
- 6 oz. Castle Wood Reserve® Thinly Shaved Honey Ham
- 4 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Baby Swiss Cheese slices
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 French rolls, split lengthwise
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place chicken tenders on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until tenders are cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Place chicken breast into split rolls, topping each tender with 1 1/2 ounces of ham and 1 slice Swiss cheese. Arrange on the same cookie sheet used to cook the chicken.
- Return to oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.