FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
If your family loves chicken enchiladas but you’re short on time, using canned chicken is a great shortcut. It saves you time, but the flavor is the same.
View all tips »
Add a 1/2 cup of black beans for more fiber and for flavor, if desired.
- 1 can Member’s Mark® Canned Chicken, drained
- 2 1/2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn, thawed
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 cup(s) salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl. Add 2 cups cheese, sour cream, peppers, onions and corn. Mix well.
- Place tortillas on cutting board or counter. Spoon about 1 cup of the chicken mixture onto the center of each tortilla and roll up. Place rolls, seam-side down, in the prepared pan. Pour the salsa over the tortillas. Cover with aluminum foil and bake until heated through, 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle the enchiladas with the remaining cheese. Return the dish to the oven 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.