FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Fajita Pizza
Try a new twist on pizza night. Substitute tomato sauce with spicy salsa, then serve with taco chips and delicious dippers like guacamole and sour cream.
View all tips »
Don’t have fresh salsa? Use 1 1/2 cup prepared salsa such as Pace®.
- 2 cup(s) fresh salsa
- 1 Sam's Club® pre-made pizza crust, frozen
- 12 oz. John Soules® Chicken Fajita Meat (1/2 package)
- 3 cup(s) Bakers & C4hefs™ Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place salsa in a strainer over a bowl. Let sit 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has drained out of it. Discard liquid. Spread salsa over pizza crust. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake directly on oven rack 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust has browned.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.