FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Florentine Panini
Delicate deli chicken and prepared dressing help make this sandwich a quick, easy solution for lunch or dinner.
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup(s) creamy Italian salad dressing
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 lb. shaved deli chicken
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- In a large skillet, sauté spinach in oil for 2 minutes or until wilted; drain.
- Spread four bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with a cheese slice, chicken, spinach, onion and another cheese slice. Top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill until bread is browned and cheese is melted.