FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Italian restaurants have nothing on this unique twist on chicken-parm. Spinach, Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, Kraft® Grated Parmesan and Ritz® Crackers with spaghetti sauce over chicken makes for one deadly combination.
View all tips »
Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced black olives into spaghetti sauce before heating.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 6 Tbsp. Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 10 Ritz® Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) spaghetti sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 tablespoons Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
- Beat egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, and then roll in crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.