FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Pesto Manifesto
We're serious about the name. This is a sandwich you can believe in. In just 5 minutes, you'll be enjoying cheesy chicken paired with pesto and peppers on a crusty roll.
View all tips »
Substitute 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes for the roasted peppers.
Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
Prepare as directed, using grilled fresh chicken strips and 2 Tbsp. Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- 2 oz. Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast, sliced
- 1 Provolone Cheese Slice
- 1 Tbsp. Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. pesto
- 1 ciabatta sandwich roll, partially split
- 1/4 cup(s) roasted red pepper strips
- Mound chicken on microwaveable plate; top with cheese. Microwave on high 30 sec. or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo and pesto; spread onto cut sides of roll.
- Fill roll with chicken and peppers.