FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Primavera with Pasta
Pasta and chicken spring to life with a colorful vegetable medley. Make this savory, hearty dish for lunch or dinner.
View all tips »
Special extra: For added crunch and flavor, top with 2 tablespoons toasted Planters Slivered Almonds just before serving.
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tub (15 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 pkg. frozen stir-fry vegetables (broccoli, carrots, red peppers, snow peas) (16 ounce)
- 4 cup(s) hot cooked penne pasta
- Cook and stir chicken in nonstick skillet on medium heat 7 to 8 minutes or until done. Add vegetables; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooking creme; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in pasta.