FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Salad Panini
Who doesn't love a tangy chicken salad sandwich with melted Cheddar and fresh tomatoes on hearty multi-grain bread? Make our better-for-you panini in less than 20 minutes.
View all tips »
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a piece of fruit and Crystal Light® Lemonade.
Special Extra: Stir a little Grey Poupon® Dijon Mustard into chicken salad mixture before spreading onto bread slices as directed.
- 2 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Mayo
- 2 Tbsp. real bacon bits
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft® Ranch Dressing
- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 Big Slices of Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Mix chicken, mayo, bacon, onions and dressing; spread onto 4 bread slices. Top with tomatoes, cheese and remaining bread.
- Cook in preheated grill pan or skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.