FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Salad Pizzas
Meet pizza’s angelic alter ego. This creamy chicken topping using tender, juicy Member’s Mark® chicken offers a lighter tasting alternative when they’re placed atop pita bread and served for lunch, snacks or appetizers.
- 5 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. plus 1/8 tsp. garlic powder, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 5 whole pita breads, warmed
- 1 2/3 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 11 oz. mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in a small bowl; set aside.
- Cook chicken, peppers, onion, salt and remaining garlic powder in oil in a large skillet over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pita breads; top with spinach, chicken mixture and oranges. Sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese.