FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Stuffed with Walnuts, Apples & Brie
Start with Member's Mark® chicken that cooks up tender and juicy, and add Sam's Club crisp, seasonal apples and fresh cheeses for a festive fall meal the whole family will love.
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped peeled apple
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/8 tsp. Tone's® Italian Seasoning, crushed
- Dash plus 1/4 tsp. salt, divided
- Dash plus 1/4 tsp. pepper, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. each)
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 oz. Brie cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) apple juice, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- In a large skillet, sauté onion in 1 tablespoon butter for 1 minute. Add apple; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until apple is golden brown. Remove from the heat; add walnuts, Italian seasoning, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-inch thickness; sprinkle with garlic powder and remaining salt and pepper. Place apple mixture and Brie on half of each chicken breast; fold chicken over. Secure with toothpicks if necessary.
- In the same skillet, brown chicken in remaining butter. Stir in vinegar and 1/4 cup apple juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°F.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; discard toothpicks. Combine cornstarch and remaining apple juice; add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chicken.