FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Simply mix stock, onions, tomatoes and corn with Tone’s® Chili Powder to make this tasty chicken tortilla soup. Serve with cheese and tortilla soup. Taste this in club on 10-19-2013.
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup, yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic clove, chopped
- 13 oz. Daily Chef™ All Natural Chicken Breast
- 14 1/2 oz. Del Monte® Stewed Tomatoes Original Recipe, liquid reserved and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup, Del Monte® Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Chicken Base
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Chili Powder
- 15 oz. kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cup(s) Water
- Tortilla chips
- Lime wedges
- Heat oil on medium heat in a large pot. Sauté onions, carrots and garlic until tender. Add chili powder.
- Carefully add water, chicken base and reserved liquid from tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Stir in chicken, corn, tomatoes and beans. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Add cheddar cheese.
- Serve immediately; garnish with crushed tortilla strips, sliced avocado and lime wedges.