FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicken with Berry Wine Sauce
Grilled chicken gets dressed up for warm weather in this recipe when it’s smothered in a full-flavored blend of berries and wine.
- 1 cup(s) fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup(s) merlot or red grape juice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. ea.)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine the strawberries, raspberries, merlot and sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°F.
- Serve with berry sauce.