FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Wraps are a cinch when you're looking for a simple lunch or dinner solution. Using prepared chicken fingers makes these wraps tastefully fuss-free, while spicy pepper Jack and hot pepper sauce deliver delightfully unexpected flavor.
- 16 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 3 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 2 1/4 oz. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- Bake chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 2 tablespoons salad dressing over each tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce and olives down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and chicken; drizzle with hot pepper sauce if desired. Roll up; secure with toothpicks.