FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chilean Grape Sauce over Cajun Chicken
Reinventing chicken can be a challenge, but with grapes and Cajun seasoning, dinner can be easy, sweet and exciting.
Provided by the Chilean Fresh Fruit Association.
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning blend
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 8 oz. each)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 8 oz. mixed green and red grapes, halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning evenly over both sides of chicken breast.
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add chicken; cook until browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken; keep warm.
- Add remaining butter to skillet.
- When melted, stir in lemon juice and 2 tablespoons water.
- Add grapes; cook over medium heat just until heated through.
- Cut each chicken breast into slices; serve topped with grape sauce.
- Garnish with strips of green onion.