FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chili Chicken Enchiladas
Bring home a hot Artisan Fresh™ rotisserie chicken for a simple shortcut to the cheesy, seasoned filling in these enchiladas.
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped fresh chili pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) chopped Artisan Fresh™ rotisserie chicken
- 4 flour tortillas (8 in.)
- Sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes and green onions, optional
- In a small saucepan, sauté onion and chili peppers in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Combine flour and broth until smooth; gradually add to pan.
- Stir in the coriander and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/2 cup cheese and sour cream until cheese is melted.
- Combine chicken and 3/4 cup sauce. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with olives, tomatoes and green onions, if desired.