FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chili-Orange Baby Back Ribs
Servings: 4 to 5
This citrus combination is a match everyone will enjoy. Note that Pork Loin Back Ribs are the same as baby back ribs.
- 4 lb. baby back pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. orange rind, grated
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tsp. brown sugar, firmly packed
- Place ribs in 4- to 5-quart dish. Add orange juice and cover. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes.
- Combine chili sauce, Hoisin sauce, orange rind, hot sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Prepare a medium fire in a charcoal grill or preheat one side of grill to medium. Remove ribs from marinade and pat dry.
- Place ribs on grill and cook with indirect heat about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, brushing with sauce several times during the last 20 minutes of grilling time.