FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chili Snack Mix
The zesty seasoning in this snack mix gives it just the right kick.
View all tips »
How to wrap for gift-giving: Pack cooled snack mix in decorative tins or canisters; wrap with festive ribbons.
- 3 cup(s) Nabisco® Premium Mini Saltine Crackers
- 2 cup(s) Planters® Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
For a burst of flavor, add 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne) to cracker/nut mixture along with the other seasonings.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine crackers and nuts in a large bowl. Mix butter and seasonings. Drizzle over cracker mixture. Toss to coat.
- Spread onto bottom of foil-lined 15x10, 1-inch deep pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 5 minutes. Cool.