FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chilled Hunt’s® Tomato and Vegetable Pasta Salad
An exciting combination of flavors and textures make for a fresh, inviting chilled salad.
- 12 oz. Daily Chef Garden Rotini
- 1 can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained (14.5 ounce ea.)
- 1 cup(s) English cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 pkg. crumbled feta cheese (4 ounce)
- 3 .8 oz. ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) light Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts, toasted, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Rinse cooked pasta with cold water. Place in large bowl.
- Add drained tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, olives, carrot, roasted pepper and onion; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving or until chilled. Sprinkle with pine nuts, if desired.