FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Recipe submitted by Elizabeth Nelson
- 2 tsp. Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (about 3 pound)
- Combine all ingredients except chops in a small bowl. Rub evenly over chops and let stand 30 minutes.
- Cook chops on medium-high heat on oiled grill 6 to 9 minutes on each side or until done (145°F).