FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Bags with Berries
This simple idea turns out a dessert that has people ooh-ing and aah-ing every time! Busy-life bonus: The bags can all be made ahead of time.
- Coated 1-pound coffee bags
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- Pastry brush
- Cut off the top of an unused, coated 1 lb. coffee ban to a height of 2-3 in.
- Melt semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, stopping to stir and test (it'll only take a minute or two). Then reheat as needed.
- Using a pastry brush, apply several coats of the melted chocolate to the inside of the bag, allowing time to harden between coats. When fully set, peel the bag away from the chocolate.
- Fill each bag with your favorite mousse or custard and garnish with fresh berries.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.