FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
If you’re looking for a blissful, chocolaty one-two punch, try this recipe. It features a delicious Oreo® cookie crust and a creamy chocolate filling that will have everyone begging for an extra slice.
- 18 Oreo® cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 pkg. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.