FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Satisfy your hankering for a heavenly snack with this sweet spread that brings together your favorite names in chocolate and cream cheese. A dessert-style recipe with quality ingredients, always available in club.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup(s) finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers.