FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Chip Cupcake Scoops
These two dessert classics collide to create a new favorite with kids of all ages.
View all tips »
Make cupcake sundaes by topping each cup with your favorite ice cream topping, whipped cream and a cherry!
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 12 small scoops of Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum foil cupcake liners, discarding paper part of liners; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on high, stirring occasionally, 1-1/2 minutes or until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate by rounded tablespoonfuls into muffin liners, then use the back of the small spoon to spread chocolate to completely coat sides and bottoms. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Carefully peel and discard foil from chocolate cups. Arrange chocolate cups on dessert plates. Filly each with 1 scoop Breyers® Ice Cream, then garnish, if desired, with sliced fruit, cookies, mini chocolate chips and/or sprinkles.