FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
When it comes to chocolate-flavored pancakes riddled with semi-sweet chocolate chips, you can bet your family will be asking how early they can get up to enjoy them. With all of the delicious flavor in this fluffy, gooey breakfast, syrup is entirely optional.
- 2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- 2 Tbsp. instant chocolate drink mix
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Maple syrup and butter, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, drink mix and baking powder. Combine the egg, milk and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with maple syrup and butter if desired.
- Cool remaining pancakes; arrange in a single layer on baking sheets. Freeze overnight or until frozen. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- To use frozen pancakes: Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 4 to 6 minutes or until heated through. Serve with maple syrup and butter if desired.