FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Servings: 18 2-cookie
Taste what happens when two of your guiltiest pleasures join forces to make your mouth water.
View all tips »
For more even cookies, use a small ice cream scoop to measure out cookies.
The batter will be very thick and may be slightly greasy.
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 3/4 cup(s) Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg, water and almond extract until blended. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Beat until evenly moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly in criss-cross pattern with fork.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet before moving to rack to cool completely.