FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Chunk-Caramel Pie
Celebrate the most special of occasions with this rich and delicious cheesecake, featuring flavorful favorites like chocolate, caramel and pecans.
View all tips »
Size-wise: Balance choices throughout the day to enjoy a slice of this pie for a special dessert.
How to toast the pecans: Spread nuts in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 5 to 7 min. or until lightly toasted.
- 24 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine, melted
- 6 oz. Mom’s® Caramel Apple Dip, cut into 1-.50 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cup(s) coarsely chopped Planters® pecans, toasted
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Microwave caramel dip and half-and-half in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 min or until melted, stirring after 1-1/2 min. Stir in nuts; spread onto bottom of crust. Refrigerate 10 min. or until set. Chop 2 oz. chocolate; sprinkle over caramel layer in crust.
- Microwave remaining chocolate in separate microwaveable bowl 30 sec.; stir until completely melted. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.