FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
Here’s the best of both worlds for people who don’t want a chocolate cheesecake—rich chocolate chunks inside a traditional cheesecake filling. This cheesecake will definitely be a hit with your friends and family!
View all tips »
Size-wise: Enjoy a serving of this decadent dessert on special occasions.
How to soften cream cheese: Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on High for 30 seconds or until slightly softened.
Note: Reduce oven temperature to 325°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan.
- 18 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Chop 8 oz. chocolate; stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until the center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, bring cream just to simmer in small saucepan on low heat. Chop remaining chocolate. Remove pan from heat. Add chocolate; stir until completely melted. Cool slightly.
- Pour chocolate over cheesecake. Refrigerate 3 hours. Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.